The UFC returns to Abu Dhabi on October 30 for UFC 267 where Jan Blachowicz will defend his light heavyweight championship against Glover Teixeira.
UFC 267 also marks the first non pay-per-view numbered event in the United States since UFC 138 back in 2011.
But just because it is a free show, don’t think that it’s lacking in some fantastic fights.
Aside from the main event, UFC 267 will also see Petr Yan and Cory Sandhagen square off for the interim bantamweight championship and the right to face current champion Aljamain Sterling when he’s able to return to action.
Blachowicz returns to action for the first time since his unanimous decision victory over Israel Adesanya back in March. It will be the second defense of his title since claiming the vacant crown when he stopped Dominick Reyes in September 2020. With Jon Jones moving up to heavyweight permanently, Blachowicz will have the opportunity to carve out his legacy in the 205-pound division. But standing in his way will be Teixeira, who comes into another title opportunity riding a five-fight winning streak.
The last time Teixeira was in this position, he had won 20 fights in a row before dropping a unanimous decision to Jon Jones in 2014. After suffering his first loss in nearly a decade, Teixeira struggled with a 5-4 record before righting the ship and positioning himself back into title contention.
Can the 41-year-old realize his dream to become UFC champion or will Blachowicz put another contender away as he attempts to make a run at being one of the best light heavyweight champions in UFC history?
Below is a full rundown of the schedule for UFC 267, with details on the fight matchups, start times, odds and more for the light heavyweight title fight between Blachowicz and Teixeira.
MORE: Everything that went down at UFC 266
When is UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira?
- Date: Saturday, October 30
- Start time: 10:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 a.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
- Main event: 4:15 p.m. ET / 1:15 p.m. PT (approximate)
UFC 267: Jan Blachowicz vs. Glover Teixeira takes place on October 30 with the prelims kicking the event off at 10:30 a.m. ET, before the pay-per-view main card begins at 2 p.m. ET. Blachowicz and Ortega should enter the Octagon around 4:15 p.m. ET, depending on the length of the undercard bouts.
How to watch UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira
- TV channels/live stream: ESPN+
UFC 267 is available in the U.S. on the ESPN+ subscription streaming service for no additional cost. The entire card will also be available for UFC Fight Pass subscribers.
In Canada, the main card pay-per-view is available on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, and UFC Fight Pass.
Blachowicz vs. Teixeira price: How much does UFC 267 cost?
In the U.S., UFC 267 is free for ESPN+ subscribers. The cost for a subscription to ESPN+ is $6.99 monthly/ $69.99 annually.
Where is UFC 267?
UFC 267 will take place at the Ethiad Arena in Abu Dhabi, in front of a live crowd.
Blachowicz vs. Teixeira odds for UFC 267
- Jan Blachowicz: -255
- Glover Teixeira: +210
According to FanDuel Sportsbook, Jan Blachowicz is a -255 favorite, meaning it would take a wager of $255 to earn a $100 profit should Blachowicz successfully defend his title. Teixeira is a +210 underdog and a $100 bet on the Brazilian would see a $210 profit if he takes the title from Blachowicz.
Jan Blachowicz record, bio
- Name: Jan Blachowicz
- Nationality: Polish
- Born: Feb. 24, 1983
- Height: 6-2
- Reach: 78 inches
- Total fights: 36
- Record: 28-8
Glover Teixeira record, bio
- Name: Glover Teixeira
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Born: October 28, 1979
- Height: 6-2
- Reach: 76 inches
- Total fights: 39
- Record: 32-7
UFC 267 fight card
- Jan Błachowicz (c) vs. Glover Teixeira for Blachowicz’s UFC Light Heavyweight championship
- Petr Yan vs. Cory Sandhagen for the interim UFC Bantamweight championship
- Islam Makhachev vs. Dan Hooker; Lightweights
- Alexander Volkov vs. Marcin Tyburak; Heavyweights
- Li Jingliang vs. Khamzat Chimaevy; Welterweights
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Volkan Oezdemir; Light Heavyweights
- Amanda Ribas vs. Virna Jandiroba; Women’s Strawweights
- Ricardo Ramos vs. Zubaira Tukhugov; Featherweights
- Albert Duraev vs. Roman Kopylov; Middleweights
- Michał Oleksiejczuk vs. Shamil Gamzatov; Light Heavyweights
- Makwan Amirkhani vs Lerone Murphy; Featherweights
- Hu Yaozong vs. Andre Petroski; Middleweights
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Magomed Mustafaev; Lightweights
- Tagir Ulanbekov vs. Allan Nascimento; Flyweights