Windows Firewall Tricks is designed for the security measure for the user computer. It is simply user for firewall analyzes outgoing & incoming connections and to determine whether they are threats or not. If the user suspects that users Windows Firewall Trick crack is causing connectivity problems, then the user can open the port for the incoming traffic.
What is a Windows Firewall Tricks free download on a PC?
A Windows Firewall Tricks download is a system designed to prevent the unauthorized access to or from the private network. The user can implement the firewall in either the hardware and software form or any combination of both. Firewalls prevent is the unauthorized Internet user from accessing the private networks connected through Internet, mostly intranets.
For open the port in Windows Firewall Tricks free crack for the TCP access follow the following steps.
- On Start menu open the Run box by search the run in the searching bar, then type the “WF.msc”, & then click on OK button.
- In Windows Firewall Tricks review by latest Security, in the left pane, right click on the Inbound Rules, & then click on the New Rule from the action pane.
- From the Rule Type the dialog box, select the Port, & then click on the Next button.
- From Program dialog box, choose this tool path. Click on Browse, & navigate to the instance of SQL Server that user need to access through the firewall, & then click on the Open. By default, the SQL Server is at C:\ Program Files \ Microsoft SQL Server \ MSSQL13.MSSQLSERVER \ MSSQL \ Binn \ Sqlservr.exe. Click on the Next button.
- From Action dialog box, choose to allow the connection, & then click on the Next button.
- From the Profile dialog box, choose any profiles that describe the PC connection environment when user need to connect to Database Engine, & then click on the Next button.
- From the Name dialog box, type the name & description for the rule, & then click on the Finish button.
- Now all it done.
Features of Windows Firewall Tricks setup
- Network Connection Settings
- Security Logging
- Default settings